Experienced Landscape Architect
Margaret River WA
We want YOU!
Are you an experienced landscape architect with a minimum of 5 years’ experience?
Want to become part of our innovative and progressive team? Emerge Associates are looking to expand our team of passionate and enthusiastic professionals in our South West Office and are looking for an Experienced Landscape Architect to join us.
We are Western Australia’s leading combined Landscape Architectural and Environmental Consulting practice and we provide design and contract management services for open space planning, land development, urban renewal, retail, commercial, education, public realm, environmental planning, restoration projects. Our regional South West Office has been operating for 10 years and is well placed to continue to build synergies with various South West authorities and state government bodies, liaising more efficiently with local community groups and consultants. All enabling a locally responsive integrated outcome
Your Opportunity with Emerge
We are looking for a dedicated, passionate and enthusiastic landscape architect. You will be welcomed into our firm, supported and mentored in your new role allowing learning, working and collaborating within our existing teams in a studio environment. Remuneration packaged will be tailored to suit the applicant’s experience and capability.
What you will bring
- an enthusiasm, passion and willingness to assist the management team with client relationships.
- your eye for detail and capacity to provide creative solutions to complex challenges.
- strong graphic, written and verbal communication, in conjunction with proficiency in AutoCAD, Adobe Suite (Indesign and Photoshop), Microsoft Office and additional skills in Sketchup.
- your previous working experience and developed understanding in detail design, documentation, detailing and delivery of projects.
- high standards of professional and personal ethics
- Qualification of a Bachelor Degree in Landscape Architecture or equal equivalent is essential.
For more information on who we are, please head to our website www.emergeassociates.com.au
We welcome all suitably skilled people with the relevant experience levels to apply for this role, however you must have permanent working rights in Australia.
If you would like to become part of our innovative and energetic team, please email your CV and Portfolio including a cover letter to:
Elaine Whelan – Human Resources – email@example.com
Please visit www.aila.org.au/jobs for more available job opportunities.