Landscape Architect | National Design Firm
Tract is one of Australia’s leading national design firms, with offices in Melbourne, Geelong, Adelaide, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane. We work collaboratively to deliver design excellence and create enduring project outcomes.
We are a growing team and on the search for our next Landscape Architect to join our Sydney office. We can offer the right person, the opportunity to progress their career in a vibrant, contemporary, multi-disciplinary design environment, working closely with our senior landscape team.
Tract has an office culture that promotes:
- An inclusive atmosphere, where youthful exuberance combines with our years of expertise
- The opportunity to work on a wide variety of collaborative projects
- Continual learning and professional development through: mentoring, design forums and critiques.
- Social aspect through our social events, team lunches and Friday night drinks.
We are looking for an experienced Senior/Landscape Architect who has:
- A minimum of three years post-graduate experience.
- Demonstrated experience in a design office in the preparation of high quality presentation material and construction documentation.
- Excellent design, graphic, verbal and written communication skills, and is highly motivated.
- An awareness of key contemporary issues across the industry and is keen to participate
- High level of proficiency in Adobe Create Suite and Sketchup. MicroStation is an advantage, but not-essential.
This is a professional role with opportunities for career advancement and continuing professional development. Salary for this role is negotiable and will be commensurate with your experience.
Check out our website www.tract.com.au to see the range of exciting projects we get to work on.
Please send your application to email@example.com
Please visit www.aila.org.au/jobs for more available job opportunities.