CONVIC is an award winning and innovative youth facility and active space design and construction company. Over the last 19 years we have successfully designed and delivered over 700 community youth assets and facilities throughout Australia and internationally. Our integrated approach of landscape architecture and active recreation design results in a unique and specialist skill set which, in conjunction with our construction and project management expertise, drives creative, responsive and sensitive design outcomes.
We are looking for a Landscape Architect to join our Melbourne practice and take on a project focussed role where you will design and manage projects from consultation through to providing construction advice. You will have a keen interest in community engagement & consultation and the capacity to translate this into community lead design outcomes.
The role requires the following skills and experience:
- Tertiary qualification in Landscape Architecture (or similar);
- 3+ years post graduate industry experience;
- Capacity to produce coherent and considered high level concept designs;
- Strong design ethic and sensibility;
- Clear communication (written, graphic and verbal) skills;
- Experience in delivering a broad range of projects from concept through to contract documentation;
- Proficiency in CAD, Adobe Creative Suite, MS Office, and Sketch.
To the successful applicant we offer the following:
- Guaranteed opportunity to design and deliver built outcomes in the public realm;
- The opportunity to work on some of the largest and most exciting youth facilities in the world;
- National and international projects as well as travel;
- Fun and super chilled work environment;
- A competitive salary commensurate with experience.
To apply, please email your CV, portfolio and a cover letter to email@example.com.
Please visit www.aila.org.au/jobs for more available job opportunities.