Senior Landscape Architect
North Sydney NSW
Tract is one of Australia's leading award-winning national design firms, with offices in Melbourne, Geelong, Adelaide, Sydney and Brisbane. We work collaboratively to deliver design excellence and create enduring project outcomes.
We are a growing team and on the search for our next Senior Landscape Architect in our North Sydney studio. We can offer the right person, the opportunity to progress their career in a vibrant, contemporary, multi-disciplinary design environment.
Tract has an office culture that promotes:
- An inclusive atmosphere, where fresh thinking combines with our years of expertise
- The opportunity to work on a wide variety of collaborativeprojects
- Continual learning and professional development through collaboration and mentoring with our senior landscape team
- Social aspect through our Tuesday tours, team lunches and Friday night drinks.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Landscape Architect who has:
- Proven experience at a similar level.
- Demonstrated experience in a design office in the preparation of high quality presentation material and construction documentation.
- Excellent design, graphic, verbal and written communication skills, and is highly motivated.
- An awareness of key contemporary issues across the industry and is keen to participate
- High level of proficiency in Adobe Create Suite and SketchUp.
- MicroStation is an advantage, but not-essential.
This is a professional role with opportunities for career advancement and continuing professional development. Salary for this role is negotiable and will be commensurate with your experience.
To apply directly, please visit http://tract.com.au/career-opportunities/
Please visit www.aila.org.au/jobs for more available job opportunities.