Senior Landscape Architect
Tract is a leading planning and design practice, uniting the professional disciplines of town planning, landscape architecture and urban design.We are a long standing national design firm with offices in Melbourne, Geelong, Adelaide, Sydneyand Brisbane. We have won multiple AILA Awards, year on year, and have a great reputation amongst our clients and the industry.
About the role
We are looking for a Senior Landscape Architect to join our Brisbane landscape team. We have recently won some landmark projects in South East Queensland and looking for an experienced landscape architect to manage these projects, which are in the public realm, urban renewal and Greenfields.
Our Brisbane office is made up of a refreshing team of individuals, with a diverse range of experience across the different disciplines. Tract offers an inclusive work culture that promotes not just professional development, but to love the work you do and collaboration with our national team of designers and planners. Often regarded to as a family, the Brisbane office has a very inclusive and social team culture, who always find an excuse to celebrate with cake.
Skills and experience
We are looking for an experienced Senior Landscape Architect who has:
- A minimum of five years post-graduate experience.
- A recognised tertiary qualification in landscape architecture.
- Demonstrated experience in a design office, managing projects, and the production of high quality presentation material and construction documentation.
- Experience in construction phase/contract administration advantageous.
- Excellent design, graphic, verbal and written communication skills, and is highly motivated.
- An awareness of key contemporary issues across the industry and is keen to participate
How to apply
This is a professional role with opportunities for career advancement and continuing professional development. Salary for this role is negotiable and will be commensurate with your experience.
Sound like you? Then we would love to hear from you! To apply directly, please visit http://tract.com.au/career-opportunities/
Please visit www.aila.org.au/jobs for more available job opportunities.