Student Landscape Architect
Our multidisciplinary studio in Perth has an opportunity for a creative and motivated Student Landscape Architect to join our team during the 2018-19 summer break. Don't miss out on this chance to grow your career as you work on a variety of local, interstate and international projects.
Our Landscape Architecture team works to create spaces that inspire, are site specific and provide a sense of place through sensitive responses to the locales we work in.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Be in your penultimate year of studying a Bachelor of Design (Landscape Architecture);
- Be passionate about Landscape Architecture;
- Have excellent communication skills;
- Enjoy working in a collaborative team environment;
- Have a portfolio of work that demonstrates a flair for design;
- Have an interest in the consulting environment;
- Have excellent computer literacy and good working knowledge of MS Office, AutoCAD, Adobe Suite and SketchUp.
What can GHDWOODHEAD do for your career?
- Exposure to projects of varying scales in a variety of locations;
- Provide the opportunity to work with and learn from industry leaders;
- Support you to achieve professional accreditation;
- Provide networking and development opportunities through our Young Professionals Group;
- Ongoing on-the-job coaching and professional development;
- Experience working in a multidisciplinary environment.
We currently have a healthy workload for 2018-19 and two of our largest and exciting projects are in the need for an extra pair of hands (and a creative mind) to assist on delivery.
About the Offer
As a GHDWoodhead Vacation Student, you will be given the opportunity to learn more about the field of Landscape Architecture with hands-on experience and exposure to a diverse range of projects. You will learn and work alongside talented professionals as part of a dynamic consultancy.
The Vacation and Graduate Program will include a thorough induction to GHD’s systems, networking opportunities and team-building activities. We offer on-the-job training to facilitate skill development and knowledge transfer and provide regular feedback sessions. By the end of your time with us, you will have a greater understanding of the diversity of a professional services consultancy, and a more in-depth appreciation for delivering services for major projects.
How do you apply?
To apply for this role, please follow the link below.
You will be required to attach your cover letter, resume, portfolio and academic transcript/s.
Any queries regarding this position can be directed to William Schofield William.email@example.com
Applications close 24 August 2018
Please visit www.aila.org.au/jobs for more available job opportunities