AILA’s logo is a recognisable symbol of the Institute: our mission, vision and values.
AILA’s logo is a Registered Trade Mark, and Registered Landscape Architects are encouraged to use the logo to promote their commitment to the profession in a number of methods, including:
- personalised business card
- email signature
- other personalised stationery
Landscape architecture practices are also encouraged to use AILA’s logo, provided that at least one director or shareholder (if applicable) is a Registered Landscape Architect, in a similar manner, including:
- on letterheads with reference to the Registered Landscape Architects in their practice, organisation or government department
- on documentation such as technical drawings with reference to the Registered Landscape Architects in their practice, organisation or government department
Download AILA’s logo in the following formats:
Basic guidance on the graphic elements of AILA’s logo include:
- the logo is free standing and not confused with any other graphics
- the logo may be reversed to a white logo on coloured background
- colours are limited to black or white
Please Contact Us if you require any guidance in the usage of AILA’s logo.