Following the launch of the AILA Strategic Plan 2018-2022, over the coming months the NSW Executive Committee will be developing the 2019 strategy and action plan for the NSW Chapter.
Thank you to all those who have volunteered their time over the last 12 months participating in many different ways to advance the profession. We encourage you to get involved and here are some ideas for engaging with AILA moving forward:
- Share your knowledge via our online communities on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Assist with reviewing the event program and volunteer to speak at events
- Reach out to the AILA NSW team with ideas and suggestions for the Fresh Committee to enhance the great work they are already doing to grow the student cohort
- Encourage your Practice to sponsor AILA Fresh
- Share the AILA strategy with colleagues and connect any new potential members with AILA
- Attend events, network with peers and introduce yourself to new members
Interested members are invited to join a small round table Executive Committee meeting in the CBD on Wednesday 3 October at 8.30am (places are very limited). To express your interest, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org before 12 September.
The AILA NSW team look forward to hearing your feedback and ideas. Thank you for your support.
AILA NSW President