HOW TO ENTER
Nominate a project featuring exceptional lighting design that you have designed and
completed in the last 5 years (completed after 01/07/2013)
– this must be a built project. It’s free to submit!…"
Step A. Complete the submission form
Step B: Send us a dropbox link, containing:
- 5 photos of the project (2 daytime photos and 3 after dark photos – clearly showing the space from the same perspective)
- A word document, with a maximum of 500 words about the project, addressing the judging criteria.
- The project Lighting Design document
That’s it! You’ll receive confirmation of your entry and in due course, your project will be featured on the competition website at www.aila.org.au/weefafterdark, ready for People’s Choice voting to open on 30 July 2018.
Note:You can enter multiple projects into this competition. Simply complete a separate entry for each project.
2. Share: After submissions have closed, you’ll receive a unique entry webpage to promote your project to encourage your networks to vote. The top 5 entries per region with the most public votes will progress to the next round – the National Jury Judging.
3. Win: See above for details of winner selection and prizes.
Submissions close 23 July 2018 at midnight. Enter now.
Koombana Bay Foreshore by WE-EF LIGHTING Australia/NZ