Have you dreamt of spraying a parachuting rat like Banksy?
Did you wish you beat Andy Warhol to silkscreen printing Marilyn?
Think your art attack is the next Blue Poles?
Now is your time to shine by submitting your best sketch to AILA FRESH’s inaugural SATCHEL SKETCH COMP by Intergrain.
That’s right, the SATCHEL SKETCH COMP invites students and graduates of landscape architecture to submit a digital sketch which incorporates the theme of this year’s Festival,This Public Life. A jury will select the top 12 sketches with the winning sketch selected by People’s Choice vote at the 2015 Festival of Landscape Architecture: This Public Life in Melbourne this October. Following the winner’s announcement, the sketch will be printed on 1,500 satchels and distributed to all AILA FRESH members across Australia!
Who can enter?
AILA Student or Graduate members. Not a member? Sign up now.
- Midnight AEST 7 September 2015 – entries close
- 14 September 2015 – jury select top 12 sketches
- Friday 16 October 2015 – People’s Choice at Festival of Landscape Architecture, Federation Square Melbourne
- Saturday 17 October 2015 – winner announced
- Monday 19 October 2015 – bags go into production
- 9 November 2015 – 1,500 bags shipped around Australia and distributed at your next AILA FRESH event!
The nitty gritty
- All mediums are accepted, so long as the design is monotone and digitally submitted
- Dimensions 38cm x 38cm (square)
- You must incorporate into your design the text: AILA FRESH
- Printed on the bag will also be the text,AILA FRESH – This Public Lifealong with Intergrain and AILA’s logo, plus your name and the year. You don’t need to worry about incorporating this into the design, as we will add this to the design once the winning sketch has been selected.
- Submit your entry to email@example.com with your full name and phone number by 7 September.
Feel free to contact AILA's national office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 02 6248 9970