AILA Membership Information
Partnerships are available to businesses and persons:
- practising in related professions (eg architecture, engineering, environmental
science, planning, horticulture, etc) but not practising any form of landscape design
or landscape architecture;
- involved in activities associated with landscape architecture (eg through education,
research, community groups, etc);
- in associated trades and industries (eg landscape materials manufacturers/suppliers,
nurseries, landscape contractors, etc).
An AILA National Partnership is granted where there is no possible confusion whereby
members of the public or agencies may confuse the AILA Partnership with Registered
Membership. Partnership applications are assessed on a case-by-case basis.
The conditions of Partnerships are that:
- Partners must not in any way imply Registered membership of the AILA or to imply eligibility to practice landscape architecture
contrary to applicable state laws.
- The Partner category is not available to persons who are eligible
to apply for Graduate, Student or Registered membership of AILA.
- If an application is rejected, Council reserves the right not
to explain the reasons for the rejection.
Partner fees are as per the Partnership application form.
Being an AILA Partner
Your AILA Partnership provides an opportunity for you to make a meaningful contribution
to the growth and effectiveness of the Institute and the profession of
landscape architecture. You share a common commitment that is making an
increasingly significant contribution to the creation of better quality
urban environments and more sustainable landscapes. Gold National Partnerships are exclusive within trade industries at the discretion of the AILA National Office - should you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact us.
Links and downloads
Partnership application form: benefits and information (PDF)
AILA Registration page