Become part of the landscape architecture community. Membership available to allied professionals.
- attend state-based networking and events with chapter membership
- explore international opportunities with automatic membership of the International Federation of Landscape Architects (IFLA)
- find out more about allied professions through membership of the Australian Council of Built Environment Design Professionals
Grow your business
- receive both individual and business profile on our website
Boost your knowledge
- stay up-to-date with industry trends, insights, events and product discounts via national and state eNewsletters
- gain discounts to workshops, seminars and events
Who can apply?
Applications are invited from allied disciplines of landscape architecture such as architecture, engineering, environmental science, horticulture or landscape designers.
- Businesses interested in reaching the landscape architecture community may be interested in AILA sponsorship or partnership opportunities. Learn more about AILA’s Corporate Partner community
Tax deductable fees due at the end of each financial year. On acceptance of the membership application, the fee will be calculated on a pro-rata rate based on the acceptance date.
Fees are $309 inc GST
How to apply
Applications are open year round.