We hope everyone is keep safe and well.
Some interesting times at the moment.
Last week we undertook the monthly chapter meeting with just the exec. team by video conference. Issues discussed;
- DV369 - AILA submission was submitted. Thank you to everyone for their input and help in organising a good and coordinated landscape response to the proposed changes.
- Margaret Hendry lecture postponed to later in the year.
- AILA ACT awards - submissions closed last Tuesday. We have been in touch with the judges to understand the best way to facilitate judging within the current environment. Good luck to everyone who has submitted an entry.
- University of Canberra are looking for mentors that can help with landscape students within the current online teaching method. Please email through your contact information so we can pass it on.
- The next chapter meeting. We are looking at recording the video conference call and sending out to the chapter. Watch this space.
In the meantime, look after each other, stay safe and strong.
Jason Kocmar, AILA ACT Vice President