Accelerate your career. Membership available to recent graduates of landscape architecture.
Boost your knowledge
- learn from online forums and eNewsletters
- gain discounts to workshops, seminars and events
- join AILA FRESH, AILA’s community of emerging landscape architects, for socialising with peers and prospective employers, job hunting tips, skill swaps, sharing resources, inspiration and ideas
- attend state-based networking and events
- go international, with automatic membership of the International Federation of Landscape Architects (IFLA)
- engage with allied professions through membership of the Australian Council of Built Environment Design Professionals
Progress your career
- start your pathway to becoming a Registered Landscape Architect
- obtain graduate member profile on our website
Who can apply?
Applications are invited from graduates who have completed a landscape architecture university qualification in the past four years.
- If you have more than two year’s professional experience you can apply to be a Registered Landscape Architect. Registered Landscape Architect rounds open 3 times per year.
- If you graduated more than four years ago but do not yet qualify for Registered Landscape Architect Membership, you can apply to be a MEMBER . MEMBER applications are accepted year round.
Tax deductible fees are due at the end of each financial year. On acceptance of the membership application, the fee will be calculated on a pro-rata rate based on the acceptance date. There are four levels of graduate fees available:
- Year 1 Your first year after graduating $178 inc GST
- Year 2 Your second year after graduating $238 inc GST
- Year 3 Your third year after graduating $358 inc GST
- Year 4 Your fourth year after graduating $477 inc GST
Payment will be due upon acceptance of application.
How to apply
Applications are open year round.