Learn about the profession. Membership available to high school students interested in learning more about landscape architecture as a career.
Boost your knowledge
- gain student-only discounts to workshops, seminars and events
- learn from online forums and eNewsletters
- join AILA FRESH, AILA’s community of emerging landscape architects, for socialising with peers, and sharing resources, inspiration and ideas
- attend state-based networking and events
- go international, with automatic membership of the International Federation of Landscape Architects (IFLA)
- understand allied professions through membership of the Australian Council of Built Environment Design Professionals
Who can apply?
Applications for Student Membership (High School) are invited from high school students throughout Australia.
Student membership is free of charge
How to apply
Applications are open year round.