Former AILA members are encouraged to re-join AILA and be part of the vibrant and fast-growing AILA membership.
Expand your network
- attend state-based networking and events
- go international, with automatic membership of the International Federation of Landscape Architects (IFLA)
- engage with allied professions through membership of the Australian Council of Built Environment Design Professionals
See your talents recognised
- enter AILA’s State and National Awards program
- use the ‘AILA’ suffix after your name
Grow your business
- receive both individual and practice profile on our website and access to post job vacancies
Improve your expertise
- gain discounted access to workshops, seminars and online continued professional development
- contribute to National Council or state and national committeesy
- stay up-to-date with industry trends, insights, events and product discounts via national and state eNewsletters
Share your knowledge
- contribute to online forums and eNewsletters
- connect with the next generation through AILA’s Mentor Program
Who can apply?
Applications for Re-joining Registered Landscape Architect membership are invited from past members.
The application fee is $220 inc GST for Re-joining Landscape Architect membership. On acceptance of the membership application, the tax deductable fee will be calculated on a pro-rata rate based on the acceptance date.
Annual fee: $620 inc GST
How to apply
Applications for re-joining members are open all year round.
Simply contact AILA to apply.