Date: Wednesday 21st November 2018
Time: 5:30PM – 7:30PM
Venue: Australian Institute of Architects AIA Office, L2/15 Leigh Street, Adelaide 5000
THEME: Communication & Collaboration
Cost: $10.00 +GST ALL Tickets
CPD Points: 2 Informal Points
Come and join us and a diverse guest panel of respected industry personnel from planning, architecture and landscape architecture backgrounds.
In the spirit of the theme: “Communication & Collaboration”, the speakers will be discussing their professional roles and how they collaborate, cross-pollinate and cooperate with other fields within the design industry. Speakers will be using examples of exciting projects that they have or are currently working on and offer any other advice they may have for eager young designers.
Concluding with a Q&A session and refreshments, this event will be beneficial to any young planner, architect or landscape architect at any career stage. Please join us for an evening of learning and networking.
This event is a collaboration between the South Australian Young Planners (SAYP, PIA), SAILA Fresh (AILA) and Emerging Architects and Graduate Network (EMAGN, AIA).
Places are limited, so book your place now. Nibbles and drinks will be provided.
- Carina Sidwell, City of Port Adelaide/Enfield
- Melissa Bailey, AECOM
- Sharon Mackay, Australia by Design - Channel 10
- Erica Vidinis from City of Onkaparinga
- Click on “Create a new account” located at the bottom of the smaller right hand table.
- Put in your details on the next web page to create a new account.
- Follow the steps to sign in using your user name and password.
Proudly supported by:
Proudly hosted by: